Ready for water sports, fishing and cruising. Do it all in the Grady 275!
2nd Owner, Originally purchase from Strong's at Grover's, Lift kept, Grover's Serviced, Twin Yamaha 200HP 200XCA with Digital Electronic Controls with 217 Hours, Warranty until 8/2021.
This boat is equip with Raymarine hybrid touch GPS/Chart plotter/Depth Finder, Yamaha Command Link Screen to display all your gauges, VHF, Hydraulic Trim Tabs, and Windlass control at the helm station. For your comfort and enjoyment this 275 has the deluxe companion seating with electromechanically extendable lounge seat, Fusion Stereo, Cockpit table, Drop curtain, 3 piece eisenglass enclosure and sky pylon.
Our Experience Improves Your Experience. Get It Right At Grover's.
Basic Boat Info
- Make: Yamaha
- Fuel: unleaded
- Engine Power: 400 hp
500 South Main Street
Freeport, NY, US
The Pricing Issue
Because of its experience, quality of materials, manufacturing processes and corporate infrastructure, most Grady-White boats are in the top tier price point. The Canyon 271 FS is no exception. Given the economic times, increasingly consumers are comparing features and standard equipment and asking themselves if the Grady-White model is worth the up-charge.
That is a question we cannot answer, but we can shed some light on why Grady-Whites are priced as they are. First, it is a real company with management, engineers, quality control staff, and customer service associates at work every day.
Grady's Customer Relations staff, left to right: Carolyn Ray, Danny Davis, Bert Kelly, and Eddie Rowe. Their phone number is 252-752-2111, call them if you have a problem or a question.
This means that there is a staffing infrastructure to assure product quality and aftermarket service and support. But there is more. Grady-White's warranty means what it says and the company has a reputation for interpreting it in the owner's favor when there are gray areas. All of this, of course, is built into the price.
There Is A Difference
Many years ago the company got a bad batch of resin from its chemical supplier which got into a whole run of boats. When management discovered what had happened, each one of the boats built with that batch of resin was tracked down and replaced. Grady-White didn't hesitate to do the right thing before there was a complaint. This action stands in stark contrast to less consumer-friendly reactions we have seen from some other well-known builders over the years.
It is this kind of corporate depth and integrity upon which it is hard to put a dollar value. But it is there and it is built into the cost of every Grady-White boat as it must be. It is what separates Grady-White from boat builders with skeleton staffs and minimal infrastructure. Consumers must decide for themselves which way they want to go, but they should be aware that even if the boats look the same, what is behind them is usually not.
Here’s a 27-foot dual console that’s well suited for family boating and a range of coastal activities: Grady-White’s Freedom 275. The 275 has updated configurations and features, combining cruiser amenities with saltwater tough safety and performance to create a versatile sportfisher. The stability and responsiveness are amazing.
- 2 automatic bilge pumps (total 2600 GPH) (9842 LPH)
- Basic flotation
- Bow rail - low profile 316 grade stainless steel
- Cockpit toe rails
- Nonskid fiberglass liner
- Self-bailing cockpit w/cockpit drains (4)
- Stainless steel through-hull fittings
- 100% hand laid hull & deck
- Accessory outlet - 12V (2)
- Anchor windlass wiring
- Battery select switch(s) w/extra battery
- Cleats - flush mount (pop up)
- Cockpit bolsters
- Cockpit freshwater shower (recessed)
- Cockpit lights - blue LED
- Companion grab rail
- Cutting board
- Deck hardware - 316 grade stainless steel through-bolted
- Drink holders - stainless steel (11)
- Factory engine pre-rigging
- Fish/ice box - 185-qt. (175.1 l) aft insulated box w/ob drain
- Fish/ice box - 88-qt. (83.3 l) starboard insulated box w/ob drain
- Flush mount electronics area
- Footrest - helm
- Forward bolsters
- Fuel capacity - 184-gallon (696 l) tank
- Head - lockable console w/bulk storage, portable head, mirror w/shelf & teak and holly sole
- Hydraulic trim tabs w/indicator & retractor
- Integrated outboard mounting system w/swim platform & ladder
- International lighting
- Rod holders (4)
- Rod storage racks - horizontal (3)
- Rubrail - high density PVC w/stainless steel insert
- Seating - Deluxe I helm & companion chairs
- Seating - fold away aft bench seat w/cushion
- Seating - port & starboard bow box cushions
- Steering - hydraulic tilt
- Steering wheel - 316 grade stainless steel
- Stereo system w/AM/FM tuner, VHF receiver, MP3 auxiliary audio connections/amplifier, Bluetooth®, remote control & fold down storage ; speakers - aft (2), bow (2) & helm (2)
- Stern eyes - heavy-duty 316 stainless steel
- Storage - 128-quart (121.1 l) aft insulated box
- Storage - forward anchor locker w/rode storage
- Storage - port bow box
- Storage - starboard console storage drawer
- Storage - starboard lockable storage w/service light
- Table (bow) (doubles in cockpit area)
- Transom door - fiberglass
- Washdown - pressurized raw water w/hose
- Water tank - 20-gallon (75.7 l) freshwater
- Windshield - walk-through tempered glass windshield
- Windshield washer - freshwater
- Windshield wiper (starboard)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.